Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chris Okotie At it Again; Once again He has masterminded a vocabulary Disjointment[SEE INSIDE]

Chris Okotie interview with punch.
Punch: Do you think Nigerians take you serious because some of them describe you as a serial

Okotie: Those who opine that my presidential ambition is a dramatic contender? Some of them
wonder whether you heard God right? serialisation of a political whim are indeed the unintelligent who seek to fathom the Okotie enigma. I consider such people a necessary comic relief from the tedium of the day. Why would I jeopardise my life, deplete my domestic economy, engage political rascals, hoodlums and brigands and threaten the stability of my ecclesiastical responsibility if I’m not fully persuaded that this a heavenly calling? My only reply to these gainsayers is, delay is no denial.

What can you make out of this great vocab?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...